Scott's supporting Labour’s Small Business Plan
Scott supporting Labour’s plan to back Britain’s small businesses and they will:
- Put small businesses first in line for tax cuts
- Tackle late payment.
- Ensure Britain has the most competitive rate of corporation tax in the G7 and continue supporting the Employment Allowance
- Establish a proper British Investment Bank to boost lending for small businesses to grow and create jobs
- Increase competition in the banking sector so that small firms get a better deal
- Reduce unnecessary regulation
- Deliver a long term roadmap for capital allowances and incentives for research and innovation
- Improve support for entrepreneurs and SMEs who want to grow rapidly
The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.
Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.
To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.